- Easy to use
- 4-in-1 Unit with TENS, EMS, IF & MIC
Reduce your pain with the TENS mode! Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS uses electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain preception.
Stimulate your muscles with the EMS mode. Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS or NMES) is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment. This causes the muscle to exercise passively. It is a product derived from the square wave-form (ladder-shaped). Through the square wave pattern, it is able to work directly on muscle motor neurons. This device has low frequency and this, in conjunction with the square wave pattern, allows direct work on muscle groupings. This is being widely used in hospitals and sports clinics for the treatment of muscular injuries and for the re-education of paralyzed muscles, to prevent atrophy in affected muscles, and improving muscle tone and blood circulation.
Use IF to reduce inflammation! Interferential Stimulation (IF) is an anti-inflammatory based treatment modality. Interferential Stimulation is characterized by two alternating-current "sine" and "square" waves of different frequencies that work together to produce an interferferential current that is also known as a beat pulse or alternating modulation frequency. The interferential currents reportedly can stimulate sensory, motor, and pain fibers. These large impulse fibers interfere with the transmission of pain messages at the spinal cord level.
Reduce muscle spasms and strengthen your muscles with Russian Stimulation. Russian stimulation uses medium frequencies to provide electrical stimulation to muscle groups and is used to reduce muscle spasms as well as for muscle strengthening. Russian Stimulation is a specific form for electro-stimulation with Symmetrical Biphasic square waveform. This method is claimed to produce maximal muscle strengthening effects without significant discomfort to the patient.
READY TO USE!
- 4 x Electrode Pads
- 2 x Electrode Lead Wires
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Power supply: 9.0 V DC -1 *6LR61 battery
- Adapter output: 9.0Vdc, 800mA
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.55×0.9 inches(L*W*H)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs (with battery)
- Timer: Adjustable, from 1 to 60 minutes or continuous, Adjustable (1 minute each step)
- Treatment time countdown automatically.
- Waveform: Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0~100mA peak at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/Step.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300us microseconds, 10μS/step
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Burst Rate adjustable, 0.5 ~ 5Hz; 0.1Hz/step
- Waveform: Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0~100mA peak at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/Step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300μS microseconds, 10μSec/Step.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/Step
- Contraction Time: Adjustable, 1~30 seconds , 1 Sec./ Step
- Relaxation (OFF) time: Adjustable, 0~60 seconds , 1 Sec./ Step
- Ramp time: Adjustable, 1~6 seconds, 1 Sec. / Step
Interferential (IF) mode
- Waveform: Bi-phase square pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0~70mA peak to peak at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/Step.
- Pulse Rate: Channel 1 – Fundamental frequency: 4000 Hz fixed
- Channel 2 – Selectable frequency: 4001 to 4150 Hz
- Interference Frequency: 1 to 150 Hz.
- Phase Width: 125μS
Technical specifications for Russian Stim mode
- Waveform: Symmetrical Biphasic Square
- Carrier Frequency: 2500 Hz Fixed
- Difference Frequency: 1-70 Hz adjustable
- Amplitude / Intensity Adjustment: 1 - 8
- Pulse Width: 200 microseconds, adjustable
- Ramp Time: 2 seconds
- Contraction & Relaxation Time: Continuous or Adjustable (10 to 45 Seconds)
- Power Output: 38 Volts (peak to peak) in bipolar mode, otherwise 28 volts in quadpole
- Pleased with service Review by Ricardo
- Happy!!! Review by Janice
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $1,599.95
Your Price: $575.95
Regular Price: $795.99
Your Price: $169.99
Regular Price: $599.99
Your Price: $165.99